Companies in the chemical and petrochemical industries continually seek ways to improve safety, reliability, and risk management at their production facilities. Nexus Global Business Solutions, Inc. has years of field experience partnering with our clients to meet these goals.
In an industry as specialized and vulnerable as the process industries, Nexus Global ensures that seasoned experts are presented to each client. With more than two decades of experience providing training, consulting and engineering solutions to the process industries, nobody serves you better than Nexus Global.
Training, Consulting & Coaching for the Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Whether you need help with Process Safety Management, Integrity Assurance, Process Optimization, a new system design, de-bottlenecking, or a workforce development program, Nexus Global Business Solutions’ project teams provide the highest quality technical services. Our experts have extensive experience with system design, regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and maintenance program improvement to help optimize performance and reliability throughout your facilities.
In addition to assisting with compliance, we can partner with chemical and petrochemical clients in assessing their safety culture and technical performance, as well as ultimately implementing a safety culture throughout the organization.
Nexus Global can assist companies in many facets of the business. A sample of our solutions includes:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) of structural elements as well as production equipment
- Performance Measurement Assessment & Benchmarking
- Operational Excellence
- Work Process Improvement
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Reliability Strategy & Program Development
- Reliability-Focused Design
- Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability (RAM) studies
- Verification Services: including Third-party Inspections, Source Inspection & Design Review
- Certification Services covering all phases of construction from procurement to commissioning and Condition Assessments of existing equipment
- Mechanical Integrity Program Development & Improvement
- Risk Assessments
- Audits/Assessments for Mechanical/Asset Integrity or related areas
- Program & Procedure Development
- Incident Response
To learn how Nexus Global can help support a results-driven program to meet the challenges the chemicals industry faces, please contact us today at +1 (855) 488-0068 or by email at email@example.com.
We are proud to serve clients across the globe from our locations in the U.S., South America, Canada, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.