work management solution
Planning Optimizer®, powered by Nexus Global, is a full function detailed job planning solution which can stand alone in small organizations or scale up to multi-site enterprise companies. A crucial part of the APM Optimizer Suite™, this feature rich solution makes it unlike any other software on the market for building up reusable job plan libraries. It's intuitive and feature enhanced capability allows for any planning organization to get started in minutes.
Not only can you track progress of prepared work, you can also follow the work through a process flow function for a quick reference to any bottlenecks or progress. There are no more secrets in how much planned and unplanned work is in your backlog, it's all transparent in Planning Optimizer.
Tablet and Mobile Ready
PLANNING OPTIMIZER PROVIDES ANSWERS TO THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS REGARDING WORK PLANNING
- What is our planned and unplanned backlog?
- How much safety critical or critical work do we have in the system and are we managing it?
- What part of the planning process is delaying us from getting planned work through the system?
- How many resources are required to execute the work in the system?
- Why does feedback always go into a black hole or planners never receive it from technicians?
- How can we use mobile devices to check on work we have coming up and provide feedback?
- As a planner, how can I easily use previously planned work to avoid frustration?
- I know I’ve planned something like this before, but can't remember what it was on?
To prepare work efficiently, Planning Optimizer has been designed by planners for planners to build a quality job library with easily retrievable and reusable job packs.
- Allows transparency of process bottleneck and workload/backlog
- Creates standardized workflow for job planning
- Provides real-time work execution feedback and notifications
- Builds reusable corrective maintenance libraries into one central database
- Ensures accurate resource planning and equipment availability through rough-cut scheduling
- Serves as your corporate single source maintenance & shutdown preparation and execution tool
- Integrates with APM Optimizer Suite powered by Nexus Global
Planning Optimizer aims to increase operational awareness and reduce the degree of scheduled, non-compliance work, decrease extra effort, eliminate incomplete work plan preparation & more.
A simple tool that helps to prevent missing one or more of the required procedures is the checklist.
Planning Optimizer utilizes customizable checklist to help new planners and seasoned veterans follow the same steps with planning a job pack.
Displays all work pack progress within current or previous 90 days and can be viewed according to assigned dates, work centers, priorities, progress, status, or networks.
Click on graphs to automatically load applicable work packs.DOWNLOAD SAMPLE JOB PACK